From the Richmond Whig, 10/7/1862, p. 2, c. 1

THE KENT HOSPITAL. This hospital, which has been conducted, since the Battle of Seven Pines, is now closed, and will soon be occupied by the proprietors, Messrs. Kent, Paine & Co., whose increasing business (auction sales, etc.,) demands more space than they now have at command. The Kent Hospital, during its existence, was in charge of Dr. G. W. Lunday, of Texas, an excellent Surgeon and estimable gentleman, and ranked as one of the clearnest [sic] and best conducted of the public hospitals in this city.