From the Richmond Sentinel,
8/5/1863, p. 1, c. 6
– The building on 10th street, between Broad and Capitol
streets, designed for the occupancy of Gen. Winder, the Provost Marshall, etc.,
will be completed in the course of six weeks. When painted and fixed up the
exterior at least will look well – much better, certainly, than the stable which
formerly occupied the same site.
last updated on