Richmond Enquirer, 6/19/1861

Home
Written Accounts
Photographs
Maps
Hospitals
Prisons
Other Sites
Events
Search
Links

Back • Next

 

From the Richmond Enquirer, 6/19/1861, p. 3, c. 4

THE HOSPITAL OF ST. FRANCIS DE SALES. This excellent institution, established in our city not very long since, by the Sisters of Charity, we learn now contains a large number of our sick soldiers, who are receiving all the attention usually bestowed by that kind, benevolent and self-sacrificing order of the Catholic Church. Such an institution in our city at this time will be highly appreciated.

Page last updated on 07/14/2008