From the Richmond Dispatch, 7/7/1862
Cor. 9th and Main sts., July 5, 1862.
MESSRS EDITOR: Please acknowledge the receipt of a supply
of shirts and drawers from the North Carolina Depot. Also, a donation of fifty
dollars from the “Ladies Hospital Association” of Cumberland county, N. C.,
and one of fifty dollars from Capt. W. W. Stringfield, Jefferson county Tenn.
For all of which our thanks are due.
WALTER COLES, Surgeon in
A HOSPITAL has been established at Bosher’s Hall, corner
of 9th and Main Sts., and the patients are in want of suitable food.
All contributions of money, or provisions, will be accounted for the benefit of
last updated on