From the Richmond Dispatch, 5/5/1862, p. 2, c. 3

Being Removed. The iron formerly laid down on 9th and Broad streets, for the use of the street railway, has been taken up, we understand, for use elsewhere. A permanent track has been laid for the cars of the railroad on that part of the superstructure in the neighborhood of the Fredericksburg Depot, and for some distance beyond it on Broad street.

Page last updated on 07/24/2009